TRAINING and ASSESSMENTS
The Mobius Model program coaches individuals on how to become better
communicators in order to develop effective teams, and facilitate development in
organizations and communities.
In order to maximize the results and satisfaction Mobius trained facilitators can
lead any kind of group or team on a dialogue of such key points as:
▪ Improving the quality of verbal interaction.
▪ Recognizing areas of shared dissatisfaction.
▪ Creating shared goals and priorities.
▪ Inventing ways to ensure accountability for results.
▪ Reduce conflicts by developing effective communication.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
MBTI is the world's most widely used personality inventory. Participants complete
a questionnaire in order to determine their four “preferences”:
- Extraversion and Introversion
- Sensing and Intuition
- Thinking and Feeling
- Judging and Perceiving
One of the practical applications of the MBTI and understanding these preferences
is in supporting better teamwork and learning to bridge the gap between mental
preferences, value structures and communication styles.